Friday, February 20, 2009

Inner Game Issues

I have inner game issues. I don't know what exactly the inner game issue are but I have found the following symptoms of it:

I eject too early, especially when things are going well
I end up entertaining the girl too much, instead of building comfort and connection
I don't qualify girls enough, and it appears that a cute face is all I look for
I have an unwillingness to call/text a girl more than once, and I assume she doesn't want to talk to me
I am not aggressive enough
I end up enjoying the moment too much and forget about trying to get the girl

There's other symptoms as well, which I don't have off the top of my head, but I have noticed others. I don't know where the inner game issues stem from, which isn't too bad as long as I deal with these symptoms

I would also like to add that I can get a little manic depressive, and I want to thank all my friends for being able to put up with it.

2 comments:

Ray said...

Put up with it? You've mistaken.

I don't put up with your bullshit. If I put up with it, you wouldn't get out of it. Instead I poke and prod you until you get off your ass and do something about it instead of whining.

And you know I have a knack for prodding your ego in the right spots. =)

Good luck with working on these symptoms. I share a few of those symptoms as well, and Brad had given me advice on how to deal with it. Give me a call if you want me to tell it to you, it's too long to type out here.

Shiznites said...

We'll have to do a conference call cause I wanna know too!

We should really try gaming solo like Joker. That'll probably help.

Maybe this is just a phase every aspiring pua goes through though?

I mean, at least we're not making excuses!