Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FR 02/14/09 - 10 Seconds to Makeout - My First Asian

I was feeling good from the bantering (I only felt bad about how poor my comfort was after the weekend ended), so approaching was pretty easy that night. This is basically a cattle call approach

A (Assume, Approach, and Attract)
Saw Asian girl walk by with her friend. I say hi, and basically wait and assume they would stop walking.

Tommy - You are fuckin adorable
Asian Girl - Thank you!

Her friend is pulling her away, and I noticeably take notice of it.

Tommy - You know? Have a good night, maybe we'll chat later
Asian Girl - Awwwwwwe, thanks!

I go in to kiss her on the cheek and as I am going in, I think to myself, fuck it, and I start making out with her, at which point her friend really pulls her away.

10 seconds of talking, 5 seconds of making out. Pretty good ratio I think.

I never approach Asian girls, so I almost feel like a frat boy guy yelling "I had my first Asian!" Haha.

The next day I am on the phone with William recapping my weekend/stories. He tells me it sounds like I have been doing a lot of flash game. He was right....

Things I did that I had never done
1) Go for a makeout without any words to preface it

Things I did that well
1) Approach and Attract

Things I could have done better
1) Try to get laid

3 comments:

Shiznites said...

Whats "flash game"? Is that a bad thing?

Martyr said...

It's where you spend time entertaining the girl. You get her laughing and her buying temperature up. You might twirl her around and kiss her, but you don't try to move her or have her talk about herself to you (qualify).

Ray said...

If flash game does not include qualification, then our conclusion that Brad P. is all flash game is false.