Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FR 02/14/09 - Tried to Take AFC Adam Lyons Set

Adam Lyons was having a bootcamp at my regular venue. One of his assistant coaches figured I was a community guy, and we chatted for a bit. Cool guys, the coaches and Adam Lyons. At one point, one of the assistant coaches asked me if I wanted to amog Adam, I said sure

A (Assume, Attract, Approach)
I walk over, and excuse myself from both the girl and Adam, and then I proceed to basically ignore Adam the rest of the set

"You are fucking Adorable, I wanted to come meet you"

B (Be in the Moment, Banter, Buying Temperature)
Chatted with the girl, got her to turn towards me. Adam just sits and chills.

C (Comfort, Connection, and Compliance)
I didn't try to move the girl because for whatever reason, I thought it would be more fun to game her with Adam in the audience. I basically ignored physical comfort and didn't test for or get any compliance.

D (Direct Interest, Dominance, and Disqualify)
I held her hand here and there, she said something cute, and I qualified her for it and kissed her on top of the head.

At some point, she looks back over to her friends. That's when Adam gets up and walks her over to them, I'm like wtf? I didn't try to reengage.

So what did I do wrong -
1) Didn't move her
2) Didn't BLP Adam away
3) Didn't build any connections
4) Didn't tone down the energy when I probably could have had compliance for it
5) Talked too much and didn't have her talk as much

Found out later that the whole time I was chatting with her, Adam was kinoing with his leg (he was seated and she was standing)

Things I did that I had never done
1) Tried to AMOG a pickup instructor

Things I did well
1) A and B were superb

Things I could have done better
1) Have a more complete interaction
2) Try to get the girl instead of running flash game

2 comments:

Ray said...

Props for trying to AMOG an instructor. I have yet to try AMOGing APB, haha.

Life Liver said...

Adam had a long term relationship for a long time and then got married this summer. I don't see how he was supposed running game at a venue in February.