Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I Believe Game is at the Moment

I think for me, and for a lot of other people getting into game, we thought that by having killer game, we can get any girl we want. This is simply not true. Not by a long shot. Since being in the field a lot and meeting a lot of women, I have a new idea of what game is, and what a pickup entails. First things first, I know even with the best game in the world, I cannot go up to just any girl and have her. Women (and men) are emotional creatures, and you may have caught them at a bad time, or they are simply not interested in dating outside their pre-existing relationships or a variety of other reasons. You may just not be good looking enough for her. I know that I am not a great looking guy, and being a minority that is perceived as non-sexual definitely does not help, but I do know that I have in the past made approaches on extremely hot women and gotten attraction instantly. Does it happen all the time? Hell no! Does it happen often enough that I will keep approaching extremely hot women? Hell yes!

So what exactly is game to me? Well first off, to me, game is being able to make yourself as attractive as possible, through both external and internal means. External being your look, your body language, your tonality, your ability to make strong eye contact. Internal being your lifestyle. Having an attractive lifestyle that girls are attracted to which involve having a strong identity, being a risk taker, having passions in life, etc. Once you have that down, you can walk up to girls and be that attractive guy you already are. Is that enough? No. The second part of game is to lead the interaction forward. That is a little more complicated manner, which I am still trying to figure out. But this involves exciting the girl emotionally, being able to build comfort with the girl, showing her that you are interested in more than just conversation, expressing things that reflect the attractive person that you already are, etc.

So game is two folds. You are increasing the amount of girls that are attracted to you (you will never get to 100%, but you can definitely improve the percentage you start at dramatically), and with those where there is mutual attraction, you are able to lead it forward towards an end goal (one night stand, bed buddies, exclusive relationship, etc.)

Good luck.

No comments: