Monday, November 3, 2008

FR 10/31/08 - Halloween Craziness

I know I haven't posted in a while, and initially I was hesitant about posting this field report because I didn't want to stroke my ego for having a good night, but William mentioned that this is a breakthrough in my reality and I should document it, and be accountable to pushing myself even further beyond this, and so I decided to write this 2 part FR

Halloween night - I was too lazy to get a costume, and I recalled a statement my friend made a week prior about my new style (she hadn't seen me in a year). She mentioned I looked all punk rock now, and that she liked the new look. I decided to dress the way I normally do, added a Tinsley Tattoo sleeve, grabbed the drum sticks from my Rock Band set, and poof! I am now a drummer in a rock band, done!

I actually had a number of interactions, direct approached the entire night, even though I thought that going direct may not have been good because these girls in the skimpy costumes were already getting that all night, but I didn't care. It actually worked out, I did have some good interactons. At one point, I noticed this girl in a Little Red Riding Hood costume...

Not only was my drummer "costume" easy, it was a stereotype of someone girls want to sleep with, and since it involved no mask and no makeup, there's one less barrier for a girl to get through.
On my way to the bathroom, I noticed this girl walking in the opposite direction, towards something/someone behind me, I kept eye contact as we closed the distance between us. Instead of walking past her, I decided to stop in front of her.

We start making out. No words at all, just liplock. And then she walks away from me.

On my way out of the bathroom, as I am walking towards my friends, I notice her again, I touch/turn her shoulder to get her attention and then we went for another round of makout. Again, no words, and then her friend pulls her away.

Wow! I have never experienced something like that before. I am so glad I have been working on my eye contact.

I ended up talking to other girls, so I never did see her again, but again, I have NEVER experienced that before. I still don't know the sound of her voice, we never exchanged words. All those times in the past when I didn't think girls would be purely physically attracted to me, this is another dent against that old mentality.

==============================================================================

I did not get to pull that night, but there was another fun story as I headed back to my car. I was walking on the sidewalk with 2 friends and one of them spots a girl and says "eh, not thin enough" or something like that, and the other friend yells "it's tinkerbell!". After the words, I took a look at her, and noticed that this girl was smokin' hot. So as she is passing us, I turn around and start walking with her.
Touch/turn her shoulder as I open
Martyr - Hi. You are gorgeous, I had to come over and say hi to you

She starts saying how she has a family thing in the morning and she has to get home, but otherwise she would be down to hang out some more. As she is saying all this, we are literally holding hands walking down the block. And then this comes out of my mouth "Wait... so you're not coming home with me tonight?" She laughs.

I tell her that before she goes, I have just one question to ask her. She says what?

Martyr - On a scale from one to ten, how good of a kisser are you?
HBTinkerbell - I know what you are trying to do, you are such a slut!

Earlier in the week, my friend was telling me I should scale down the player vibe because it might be detremental to me getting girls, I decided that if that is indeed who I am, I need to embrace it fully. And it was pretty funny, because this friend has stressed not playing games with women and being honest with them, and him telling me to work against giving off a player image is actually a very dishonest thing to do. I have always been a player, I just wasn't very good at it before. So this "shit test", if it even was one, was incredibly easy to pass:

Martyr - Damn right!

And then we start making out! 15 seconds from approach to makeout, with everything happening on the street, wow! We stopped for a second, and I say to her, "we can definitely do better than that", she says yea, and then we go for another round! After that, she said, something along the lines of "wow, you are a good kisser", as she sped down the block.

==============================================================================

Things I did that I had never done:
1) 2 make outs in one night
2) Admit that I am indeed a slut
3) Make out with a girl I met on the street seconds from meeting her
4) Make out with a girl I never exchanged words with

Things I did well:
1) Did not shy away from getting physical
2) Embraced who I was

Things I could have done better:
1) Stay in set
2) Tried to pull
3) I did have some to drink during the night, so this was not done completely sober.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Damn you! Why do I always have to play catch up?

I know, I'll just have to one-up you and do a zero word fuck.