Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FR 8/15/09: Blocked by Asian Chick on a Street Bounce

Went to San Francisco to see some of the guys, G-Love, Nightjob, and Juggernaut. Bounced around some bars. Nightjob is new to going out in San Francisco (as am I) so he's asking girls in the streets "where's the party at?". At one point he approaches this Asian girl and this White girl on the street. White chick is a cutie, it didn't look like Albert wanted either one, so I went in for the one I wanted.

I simply roll up and say, hey, what's up?

Albert tells me the situation and I wasn't sure what was going on, but I felt my own state dropping so I decided to do something about it.

I positioned myself next to the which chick, who we shall call HBStreetCutie:

Tommy: You look cute as hell tonight. (Giving 60% eye contact to HBStreetCutie and 40% to Asian friend)
Girls: Thank you!
Tommy: Just moved here from New York, having an awesome time in San Francisco
HBStreetCutie: We are going for cigarettes.

She may have said that, but as far as I am concerned, she is standing there talking to me, so it's basically irrelevant.

Tommy: Huh? (with a look of confusion) No! (with a look of certainty). We are going to the next bar.

I kinda of fucked up with the logistics of this move because I didn't actually know where we were going next. NO MATTER! I turned away from the two girls and held out my hand behind me assuming HBStreetCutie would grab it. Bam! It happens, and we are walking hand in hand down the block.

I also fucked up in working with my wings to manage the group so what happened was as I was walking my chick down the block, and the Asian girl caught up to us and walked with us within 5 seconds. Nightjob and G-Love are behind us, and they eventually pass us as they point out a deli across the street where they are going for cigarettes.

Half way down the block, I change from hand holding to me having my arm around her, she sinks into it. Awesome!

I cross the street to the deli. As I am leading them in, the Asian chick grabs my girl and says "No, we are going to Walgreens" and poof! they are gone..... Fuck...

________________________________________

Things I did that I had never done:
1) Start walking a girl from the street to a bar (even though I didn't know where this bar I was going to was)

Things I did well:
1) Assume attraction
2) Lead the interaction
3) Kept my girl in the moment

Things I could have done better:
1) Work with my wings better to get both girls
2) Know where I am leading them to

No comments: