Saturday, January 3, 2009

FR 01/02/09 - Made Guy Get Desperate and Needy

William spotted this cute ass girl with dirty blond hair who showed up with an entourage of people, both guys and girls. He told me something I already knew - "Here comes the Long Island chick". He knows I like Long Island looking girls. I didn't approach her at the time, but after spotting her a couple more times that night, I didn't care who she was with, I wanted to go for that one. She was chatting with this guy at the time, and I was more than prepared for an amog battle. In fact, as I approached, I mentioned to Unreal - watch this guy try to tool me.

Martyr - Young Lady
HBDirtyBlonde - Yes?
Martyr - I noticed you about an hour ago, and I wanted to come say hi to you, and I didn't, but I'm here now, hi! You are totally gorgeous
HBDirtyBlonde - Thank you! I'm HBDirtyBlonde
Martyr - I'm Martyr

Notice how the guy was basically never in the picture. In fact, Unreal told me the guy watched me in astonishment, and eventually walked away to talk to some other friends.

I talked about my dislike of bars and nightclubs, however, they exist for me to interact with people. I told her she looked like a Long Island girl (she isn't).

Talked about New Years Resolutions. I shared mine, she shared hers, turns out hers is sports related. I told her about my basketball team, and how I am teaching my 14 year old cousin how to play tennis. She's asking me questions about my basketball team, and we talked about the sports she played growing up.

She gets pulled away from me by her friends (dammit! again tonight!). Anyway, I ended up talking to other girls, but I did notice her again later that night. The guy she was chatting with earlier has become as needy as a guy is going to get. He was ignoring the rest of the social group, followed her around, he was DETERMINED not to give me another window. I ended up chatting with other girls. Eventually, Unreal tells me she went over to coat check. Sure, I'll reapproach.

Walked over to her -
Martyr - Hey HBDirtyBlonde, I gotta tell you something
HBDirtyBlonde - Yes?
Martyr - I met this really sweet girl earlier and I completely forgot to ask her if she would go on a date with me
HBDirtyBlonde - Oh?
Martyr - Yes, would you go on a date with me?
HBDirtyBlonde (with hand on my chest) - Awe, I have a boyfriend
Martyr - That doesn't answer my question. Would you go on a date with me?
HBDirtyBlonde (with increasing amounts of touching between us) - I'm a good girl, but you'll find someone. I'll pinky swear on that.

Got a kiss on the cheek and that was about the end of it. I went for it, there is no way that guy orbiting her is her boyfriend, he can continue to waste time as he chooses.

_________________________________________________________________

Things I did that I had never done
Approached a girl who was chatting with just one guy at a nightclub setting

Things I did well
Went right into rapport building.
Made the guy irrelevant

Things I could have done better
Not sure... I thought I was pretty solid.

1 comment:

Shiznites said...

Excellent! Theres so many comments I wanna make on this but our game is soooo unbelievably different so I can't say squat!

For example, I would never mention the word "date" to a girl or ask a girl on a "date" but you can get away wit it cause thats your style. This contrasts what I said to this chick last week: "Lets play together."

But now that I think about it I'm gonna use the word "play-date" alot more often. ;P

"OMG we should totally go on a play-date!"